Academic activities of Gunadarma University are held in 8 (eight) Campuses, namely:
- Campus A at Jl. Kenari III No. 33 Jakarta Pusat
- Campus B at Jl. Salemba Bluntas Jakarta Pusat
- Campus C at Jl. Salemba Raya No. 53 Jakarta Pusat
- Campus D at Jl. Margonda Raya 100 - Depok
- Campus E at Jl. Akses Kelapa Dua, Cimanggis
- Campus G at Jl. Akses Kelapa Dua, Cimanggis
- Campus H at Jl. Akses Kelapa Dua, Cimanggis
- Campus J at Jl. KH. Noer Ali, Kalimalang, Bekasi
In the campuses there are facilities of class room, liary, laboratory, seminar room, auditorium, senate room, BPM, meeting room, lecturers room, academic consultation room, economic enterprise, employees and forerunners offices, musalla and mosque, also sport area.
Gunadarma University has 167 class rooms:
- 12 class rooms at campus A
- 19 class rooms at campus B and C
- 18 class rooms at campus D
- 55 class rooms at campus E
- 39 class rooms at campus G
- 24 class rooms at campus J
For the requirement of studying learning process, each classroom is equipped with supporting facilities; among others are OHP, Tape Recorder, Microphone, Central Sound System, Computer Projector, Slide Projector and so on.
Gunadarma University Auditoriums are located at Campus D - Depok and Campus A - Kenari. Auditorium at Campus D is located in building 4 6th floor, and this auditorium can contain approximately 300 people. Auditorium at Campus A is located in the 2nd floor and can contain approximately 100 people. Among others, these auditoriums utilize as place for seminar activities for either students or lecturers. And it is equipped with one big screen in the middle and two other screens in the right and left side.