UG Fiesta is an event that involves ICT people from academics to business in exploring and encouraging ICT implementations. Seminar, Talk show, Video Conference, Exhibition and UG IT Camp are main activities in this event. UG Fiesta will award the UG ICT Award for best website and ICT implementation in School and Small Scale Business categories. This event will be held on May 28-29 in UG-Campus Depok, Jl. Margonda Raya 100, Depok and officially will be opened by the Minister of Education (in confirmation). The detail schedule of UG-Fiesta 2008 are:
1. Seminar, Talk show, and video conference with subject “architectural design” will be held on May 28th at 09.00-12.00 in Auditorium, Building 4 floor 6
2. Announcing the winner of UG ICT Award for the best school category will be held on May 28th at 10.00 in Auditorium
3. UG E-Learning Expo on May 28th at 13.00-17.00 in Auditorium, Building 4 Floor 6
4. Announcing the winner of UG ICT Award for the best small business category will be held on May 29 at 10.00.
5. Dissemination of result of Competitive Based Funding Project (PHK-I) will be arranged on May 29th at 13.00 – 16.00 in Auditorium, Building 4 floor 6
6. UG ICT camp will be held on 28th – 29th May at five laboratories which is participated by teachers, lecturers, small business owners, and company staffs. This occasion consist of training with subject several subjects: e-learning design, digital locker for lecturers, Content Management System for school website, etc
7. Exhibition of ICT product and small business will be arranged for two days (28th – 29th of May) in parking areas. The participant are ICT companies and small business as well as related business.